IS CrMS THE CORRECT CHOICE FOR ME?
If you're unsure about whether the Creighton Model FertilityCare System (CrMS) is suitable for you, consider the following questions:
- Do you want to learn more about your menstrual and reproductive cycles?
- Would you prefer a family planning strategy that helps enhance your marriage by involving both the man and the woman?
- Are you fed up with using birth control pills or condoms?
- Are you seeking for a completely natural way to regulate your fertility?
- Are you sick of hearing that the birth control pill should be used to treat almost every woman's health issue?
- Are you interested in a family planning system that also allows you to monitor and maintain your health?
- Are you seeking for a method of family planning that has no medical side effects and may provide you and your partner a high degree of satisfaction?
- Do you need help with a reproductive issue? Infertility? Miscarriage? Stillbirth? Prematurity?
- Are you looking for a solution to Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)? Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? Recurrent Ovarian Cysts? Abnormal Bleeding? Painful Periods?
- Do you want to find a cure for Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)? PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)? Ovarian Cysts That Recur? Bleeding that isn't normal? Do You Have a Painful Period?
- Are you seeking for a family planning strategy that is both morally and ethically acceptable to you and your spouse?