Fertility Care Practitioner Program
The 13-month program is the primary program for Practitioners (teachers). There are two education phases, two supervised practicals and an On-Site Visit, providing education in both the basic and advanced aspects of this System. Only the education phases are done on campus; all other educational services are provided through an innovative system of long distance supervision and On-Site Visitation.
APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY for PRACTITIONERS PROGRAM
- A graduate with a University degree or OND Certificate or any of the equivalents .
- Registered Nurse or Midwife Individuals should have strong motivation and commitment to the highest quality educational services in natural family planning. They should also have determination to complete intensive study, spirit of service, capacity to listen and counsel, being well organized, disciplined and be computer literate. They should be ready to practice (use) the Creighton Model System prior to the commencement of the training.
Further eligibility criterion requires that the applicant:
- Do not prescribe or refer for contraceptives,
- Do not perform or refer for sterilization or abortion,
- Do not perform or refer for any of the artificial reproductive technologies.
MEDICAL CONSULTANT PROGRAMME
This second educational phase is a six-day total immersion format, consisting of lecture, clinical group discussion and hands-on problem solving of the advanced aspect of teaching the Creighton Model FertilityCare system and for the medical consultant, topics on research, medical evaluation and management of actual cases, and the principles of surgical NaproTechnology.
APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY for MEDICAL CONSULTANT PROGRAMME
- General Practitioners, Family Medical Consultants, Community Medicine Consultants, and O&G Consultants with current license.
- Further eligibility criterion requires that the applicants do not prescribe or refer for contraceptives, do not perform or refer for sterilization or abortion, do not perform or refer for any of the artificial reproductive technologies.